The December 2018 issue of The Pipeline includes the
• GBPCA contractors and Local 12 plumbers on Merrimack Valley
recovery front line
A natural gas disaster disrupted service and disrupted lives. An army of Local
plumbers were deployed to help.
• Shortage of plumbers—what shortage?
Non-union shops may be having difficulty finding help, but GBPCA contractors
work with Local 12 are doing fine.
• Duggan is one of the region’s top workplaces
The Boston Globe names the GBPCA contractor as one of the best employers.
• Cannistraro consolidates in Seaport
The FID is the contractor’s new home for its manufacturing.and warehousing
• Boston’s Seaport District is construction hotbed
An overview of the “new” neighborhood that is rapidly evolving.
• TG Gallagher works on EF building in Cambridge
EF Education First is building student housing and more in a multi-use building.
News and information about the
Eastern MA plumbing industry
Archives of Past Issues of The Pipeline
Featuring: Helping to Make Housing
Affordable, Protecting Consumers and
Licensees, George Donahue Trades in His
Shoes, E.M. Duggan: Still Going Strong after
125 Years, Local 12 Business Agent Jim
Vaughan Is on a Mission, Stiffing the Working