Edward H. Marchant Co., Inc.
P.O. Box 61, 153 Old Colony Avenue, Quincy, MA 02170
Restaurants / Shopping malls
Hospitals / Medical gas systems
Commercial / Office buildings
Industrial / Process piping
Educational institutions / Colleges
Solar energy systems
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA
Walgreen's, Quincy, MA
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Hawthorne’s Lounge, Boston, MA
Radisson Hotel, Boston, MA
Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA
Faulkner Hospital, Boston, MA
Dunkin' Donuts, multiple locations
Four Seasons Hotel, Boston, MA
Beacon Street Condominiums, Somerville, MA
Up to $2 million
Edward H. Marchant Company was founded in 1903 and served the downtown Boston area as a plumbing and
repair and maintenance business for many years. Larry Petrilli started with the
company in 1955, purchased the business
in 1968 and has expanded it to include many more areas of expertise.
The company focuses on small- and medium-size projects and has maintained
long-term relationships with several
facilities and general contractors throughout its history. For example, E. H.
Marchant provides tenant fitups for restaurants
and stores at: Burlington Mall, Square One Mall, Copley Place, Faneuil Hall,
Hanover Mall, South Shore Plaza, Cape Cod
Mall, Natick Mall, Solomon Pond Mall, Logan Airport and Cambridgeside Galleria.
Michael Petrilli joined the company in 1988. The company continues to deliver
high quality work and reliable service with
particular attention to customer needs and future facility requirements.